I have seen these on other blogs and I thought I would give it a try. I didn't have to go out and buy anything because I had enough fat quarters in my fabric container that I could use. It was really simple and it didn't take long at all. My next attempt at one will be a little bit bigger to hold other things. Ashlyn loves it and was so excited when I told her it was for her. It will be nice for in the car and at church.
Opened
Showing the back
and rolled up
Monday, April 6, 2009
~Crayon Roll~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts from other people:
Brooke, if you are going to use this in the car, be careful when the weather gets hot or the crayons will melt all over the place! Cute C-roll!
It turned out really cute! I have seen them a lot too; now I will have to try and make one. Any pointers before I start? :)
Post a Comment