I found an old window at an antique store and decided to make it into a fun picture frame. I love the look of old windows! I didn't paint it (I might paint it still) I just decorated each window pane and added pictures where I wanted. The ones that are blank are for bigger pictures that aren't printed yet. I love the way it turned out! I'm just leaning it against the wall on top of Grey's bookshelf for now and I like the way it looks there. I figure I'll keep it in there until I want to do something different with it and then all I have to do is clean it up again and decorate it all over.
I hope you enjoy my idea! Give it a try!
The saying in the middle pane says "ribbons & curls.....sassy little girly girls."
I thought that worked great for Grey!!
0 thoughts from other people:
Post a Comment