Our ward had what they normally would call a super Saturday, but they called it a "Simple Saturday". It wasn't so simple. There were a lot of fun projects, but not enough time. So I had to pick and choose which ones to do. So I chose a set of pilgrims and indians, a scarecrow, and a pumpkin. I only had time to work on the pilgrims and indians that day and so the others aren't quite finished yet. I just have to hook the leaf on the pumpkin and finish painting the scarecrow. Hopefully I get them finished soon. Here are the pictures of the pilgrims and indians. They were a lot of fun to do. It was a good way to spend a Saturday with my Mom, Janeal, and Katie and no kids.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
"Simple" Saturday
Labels: painting, Thanksgiving, wood crafts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts from other people:
Super Cute! I want to make some! :)
Post a Comment