Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Stockings

I finally decided to pull out my sewing machine and get started on my unfinished projects from last year. I had started making christmas stockings and a christmas quilt, but due to me going into labor super early and then us moving, i wasn't able to finish them. So I am determined to finish them by December 1st. We'll see if that happens!


Ryan's stocking with reindeer and snowflakes. I just need to do the binding on this one, so that should go pretty fast.

Katie's stocking with snowman and christmas tree. I forgot how to finish these off, so I am trying to figure out the steps to finish mine. I have to quilt the back and cut the cuff at the top and then put the binding on. I just don't know what order I do that all in. I'll figure it out with the help of mom and Janeal. (They don't know that yet.)

I can't wait to see them hanging up this year and filled with fun stuff.
If you want the directions to make these I can send you a copy of the pattern with the instructions. Just let me know! They are fun!



1 thoughts from other people:

Erin said...

Super cute...at least you made yours. Edie made all 4 of our stockings :), and we love them. Got to love the sisters that can sew!